YOU DON'T NEED AN EXPENSIVE LAWYER
TO ADVOCATE FOR YOUR CHILD
Is your child struggling in school? Do you feel that the school is letting your child fall through the cracks? When you speak with teachers, guidance counselors, or administrators, do you feel overwhelmed or confused? Our most important job is to help you so you can work with the school to ensure that your child gets the best possible education.
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL SPECIAL EDUCATION ADVOCATES - FULLY TRAINED AND BOARD CERTIFIED
NJ ADVOCATE offers many services, but please understand, we are not attorneys, nor can we provide legal advice. We are advocates who have studied the ins and outs of special education here in New Jersey. We do offer many ways to help.
- Review current IEP documents - Including assessments and all of the different kinds of paperwork provided by the school;
- Help you craft letters - Correspondence with the Child Study Team;
- Attend any and all of the IEP meetings - You have the right to bring anyone you want to an IEP meeting;
- Draft and submit Due Process documents - Mediation and Due Process requires the submission of well-written documents succinctly stating why you feel the IEP is inappropriate for your child;
- Help you find other appropriate special education experts in the field of assessments and legal needs;
- Most importantly we can help guide you - So you can advocate for the services your child truly needs.
You don't have to walk through the woods alone.
NJ ADVOCATE will listen to your concerns and help you work with your school in a partnership - because we believe that only through open communication and mutual understanding will the school be able to address your educational concerns.
Call us at 732-705-7141 so we can talk about our services and how we can help you help your child.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.